Attendees will grasp fundamental skills in secure rigging and slinging, ensuring safe working practices concerning lifting fittings, appliances, and overall lifting operations. Enhance your understanding of safety measures in rigging and slinging practices for improved lifting operations.
Our updated course content ensures comprehensive knowledge of
This course enhances skills necessary for safe and precise handling of lifting and slinging components and equipment.
Enroll now to enhance your skills in rigging & slinging for safer lifting operations in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Course Duration is One Day
- Hazards involved in Lifting Operations.
- Definitions and Terminology – The responsible persons.
- Working load limit.
- Safe working load.
- Factor of safety, mode factor, test and examination, test and visual examination etc.
- The Law Consideration of the requirements of the law under the health and Safety at Work Act.
- OSHAD Cop
- Ministerial Order for Lifting Appliances/Accessories
- Force Influences – How to calculate the forces present in slings and other lifting equipment under given loading conditions.
- Lifting plan
- Six Golden Rules of Safe Lifting Operations
- Communication methods- Radio and Hand Signals.
- OSHAD Cop
- Traffic Plans
- Segregated traffic routes
- Reduced speed
- Site Maps and Signage
- Competent Drivers and site operatives
- Maintained plant and Equipment
- Select the correct PPE for flag person operations
- Select and display the correct temporary signage
- Demonstrate the correct flagging signals to control traffic
- Using vehicles to communicate employees / gear to and from work
- Written Examination
Pre and post-assessment evaluations include multiple-choice questions in the theory section. Candidates are required to attain a minimum of 75% in the post-test.
In the practical assessment, candidates must also achieve a minimum of 75%.
Certification & Validity
Upon successful completion of the training program, delegates will receive a TTI Card & Certification. The certification remains valid for one year from the Date of Training