LEEA Approved Lifting & Slinging Course Training in UAE
What is LEEA Approved Lifting & Slinging Course is all about?
The LEEA Approved Lifting & Slinging course empowers delegates with the knowledge to select the right equipment and confidently perform basic lifting operations. LEEA Approved Lifting & Slinging Course: Earn an International Certificate That Demonstrates Your Competence in Safe Lifting and Rigging Operations
Our comprehensive training equips delegates with:
- Rigging Principles
- General Hazards and Risks
- Relevant Legislation and Regulation
- Hands-on Practice in Basic Rigging Operations
- Enhance Skills for Safe Lifting and Slinging
This course is designed for individuals with 'hands-on' knowledge and responsibilities related to the use of lifting equipment within their operational environment.
- Understanding the work environment
- Proficiency in English language (Reading, Writing, and Speaking)
The course consists of Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in the following areas:
- Definitions and Terminology – The responsible person. The competent person, working load limit, safe working load, factor of safety, mass and force units, test and examination, test and thorough examination etc.
- The Law Consideration of the requirements of the law under the Health and Safety at Work Act, personal liability and legal obligations relating to the use of lifting equipment. Includes an explanation of current British and European Law.
- Video – ‘Plan your slinging’ A systematic approach to slinging operations.
- Force Influences – How to calculate the forces present in slings and other lifting equipment under given loading conditions.
- Consideration of the ‘uniform load’ and ‘trigonometric rating of slings.
Practical & Assessments
- Choosing the right sling for the job – Consideration of the different types of slings available, the advantages and disadvantages of each type. Pre-use Inspections.
- How much does it weigh? – The most fundamental question in any slinging operation. Guidance on the estimation of loads of unknown weight.
- Slinging accessories – Hooks, shortening clutches, rigging screws, wire rope grips etc. The correct choice and proper use.
- Slinging operations and assessments – Questions to ask, ‘Do’s and Don’ts’, crane signals, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
AWARDING BODY CERTIFICATION & VALIDITY
The course content and instructional standards have received approval from the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA).
Upon successfully completing the course, participants will receive a certificate accredited by LEEA with 2 years Validity.
Enroll in our courses led by seasoned and certified instructors to experience world-class training. Elevate your career to new heights with our exceptional training programs.