Highfield Level 3 International Award in First Aid at Work and Use of an AED
Our accredited HABC Level 3 International Award in First Aid at Work and Use of an AED is globally recognized, designed not only to safeguard customers but also to enhance brand reputation and business stability. Join us and gain the confidence to handle workplace emergencies effectively.
Designed for those aiming to become emergency first-aiders and handle defibrillators, our program teaches essential emergency response skills. Graduates will confidently perform first-aid procedures and correctly operate defibrillators. Covering crucial topics, we prioritize safe and effective emergency care. Join Talent Training Institute to learn these vital skills and be prepared for emergencies confidently.
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- Assessing incidents
- Managing casualties
- Who are: unresponsive and not breathing, managing casualties in shock, administering first aid to casualties with suspected: head, spinal, chest injuries, with burns, scalds, eye injuries, and those suffering from sudden poisoning and anaphylaxis
- How to safely use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
- Practical observation: This practical assessment is completed throughout the course delivery. This ongoing assessment requires learners to demonstrate practical first aid skills.
- Centre-marked multiple-choice theory assessment: Learners are required to answer a series of questions, using the multiple-choice exam papers.
Certification & Validity
Upon successful completion of the training program, candidates will receive HABC Certification. The certificate validity is 3 years.