Welcome to the Talent Training Institute's HABC Level 2 Risk Assessment course in Abu Dhabi UAE, designed to equip you with essential skills for managing risks in the workplace.
In today's dynamic work environments, understanding and mitigating risks are more critical than ever. Our course will provide you with the knowledge and tools to create safer, healthier, and more productive workplaces.
If you work in any job, and you want to understand how to keep your workplace safe, this course is for you. We make safety easy to understand, and you'll learn how to spot and control risks. By taking this course, you can help make your workplace a better, safer place for everyone.
The HABC Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment is a one-day course.
Understand why risk assessments are necessary for ensuring health and safety standards in the workplace
- Define key terms associated with risk assessment in the workplace including:
- Near miss
- Accident triangle
- Risk assessment
- Risk control hierarchy
- Suitable and sufficient
- State the main causes of work-related fatalities, injuries and ill health
- Outline the main reasons for preventing accidents and ill health at work
- Outline the role of risk assessment in accident and ill health prevention
Understand the principles of risk assessment
- Outline the requirements for risk assessment
- Outline a simple process for undertaking a risk assessment
- Outline a method that can be used to prioritize risks
- Outline requirements for providing information on the results of risk assessments
The HABC Level 2 International Award in Risk Assessment course, having an assessment with multiple-choice answers. We've made it straightforward for you. Just score 60% on thetest, and you'll earn your certification. No complicated exams, no stress.
Certification & Validity
Upon successfully completing our training program, you'll receive an internationally recognized HABC Certification. This valuable credential is accepted worldwide, opening doors to new opportunities and showcasing your expertise to potential employers.