European Safety Council (ESC)
ESC is a leading pioneer in the education of Occupational Health , Safety and Environment (OHSE), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies. ESC is accredited by several leading institutions endorsing it’s quality of education. The qualifications offered by ESC are most sought after by employers and universities. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Technologies are gaining more presence and it won’t be long enough when robots contribute to sizeable workforce. With the advent of machine learning systems and AI, the challenges to OHS will acquire different dimensions leading to lawmakers passing newer legislations. The newer challenges will affect mental health of workers when communication is inorganic with AI systems like Robots who will be the co-workers. Sustainability is a key corporate strategy with many companies realizing the significant business benefits. United Nations have released Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) and Corporate are keen to integrate SDG into OHS management systems and implement metrics to measure sustainability benefits.
- Qualifi Level 7 Int Dip in OHSM
Qualifi Level 7 Int Dip in OHSM is a RQF Level 7 qualification regulated by ofQual, UK. It is accredited by IOSH for GRAD IOSH membership. Holders of this qualification can apply for GRAD IOSH status with IOSH. CMIOSH aspirants can also study this course as part of their CPD. This qualification is a higher-level qualification in Safety especially as an International Safety diploma. This qualification offers 60 credits upon successful completion of the course. The qualification is framed under RQF level 7 or European Qualification framework Level 7. Being an international safety diploma, this qualification is in high demand and accepted in all the countries.
Entry Criteria of Qualifi Level 7 IDIP in OHSM
Entry criteria for this RQF Level 7 course is framed such that it covers wide range of learners with different academic backgrounds and with different levels of experience.
- A minimum of a RQF Level 6 qualification in an ESC course or in a related sector (or)
- Bachelors in Engineering (or)
- Masters in Engineering (or)
- RQF Level 7 or 6 Diploma (or)
- A minimum of 3 years’ managerial work experience which demonstrates current and relevant industry knowledge (or)
- European Safety Council’s Int Diploma in HSE endorsed by Qualifi(or)
- NEBOSH International Diploma
Learners who do not possess sufficient academic background or experience is considered based on their aptitude and ability to cope up with the qualification.
Benefits of Qualifi Level 7 IDIP in OHSM
- This is a RQF Level 7 qualification and hence 60 credits are awarded to the learners on successful completion of the course.
- Learners can apply for Post Graduate degrees in occupational health and safety in the UK universities. Since the learners have 60 credits, exemption is provided by the universities while applying for post graduate courses. That is learners have only 120 credits to complete the post graduate qualification instead of 180 credits.
- This course offers career progression from safety officer to safety manager, or helps in promotions during appraisal. This is a preferred RQF Level 7 qualification for professionals in occupational health and safety domain. Directors and professionals in leadership categories prefer this RQF Level 7 course.
- Course content is well structured and each unit reflects the emerging and changing landscape of the occupational health and safety domain. This qualification is considered a contemporary and quality RQF Level 7 qualification in International Safety diploma.