HIGHFIELD AWARDING BODY FOR COMPLIANCE - (HABC)
Talent Training Institute LLC provides the full portfolio of accredited HABC training courses. HABC are rapidly gaining a reputation for offering high quality, innovative and flexible training solutions. HABC now offers more than 200 qualifications and is the largest provider of security, fire safety and first aid qualifications.
- Basic Food Safety
- HABC First Aid.
- Level 1 – Fire Safety.
- Level 1 – Principles of Health and Safety.
- Level 1 – Safe Moving and Handling.
- Level 2 – Basic Life Support and the Safe Use of an Automated External.
- Level 2 – Basic Life Support and the Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator
- Level 2 - Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH).
- Level 2 – Emergency First Aid at Work.
- Level 2 – Fire Safety.
- Level 2 – Health & Safety within the Workplace (Foundation).
- Level 2 – Pediatric First Aid and the Safe Use of an Automated External.
- Level 2 – Pediatric First Aid, the safe use of an Automated External Defibrillator and Managing Illness & Injury.
- Level 2 – Risk Assessment.
- Level 3 – First Aid at Work and the Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator.
- Level 3 – Food Safety (HACCP).
- Level 3 – Health & Safety within the Workplace (Intermediate).
- Level 4 – Food Safety.
- Level 4 – Health & Safety within the Workplace (Advanced).
Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is the Chartered body for health and safety professionals. IOSH is a UK-based organization offering professional qualifications in order to raise standards of health and safety in the workplace.
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
Initiated by the British Government in 1984, the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) is focused on ensuring that business and the industry at large remain competitive at all times. This is done through the establishment of practices and principles dedicated to quality assurance. In the current times, it is known to represent over 10,000 certified auditors located in over 120 countries.
Complete IRCA certified training courses are provided by the Talent Training Institutein order to help organizations become more competitive in not just the local, but the international marketplace as well. It further allows for professionals to acquire easy access to better work opportunities that may help them excel their careers.